Update added by user Jun 20, 2015
Since posting, an owner of the company came to address my issues which, other than the roof, are a result of the ground underneath my unit moving and sinking and NOT a fault of theirs. He also had 2-3 layers of 'stuff' added to my roof in the area he suspects has the leak so will know if this has been fixed following the next rainfall... if the place doesn't collapse first that is.
Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015
Hired Quality late last year to fix two leaks in my mobile home.One leak was fixed the second time they had to come out and the other leak just keeps getting worse - this after they've been here four times to fix it.
Unbelievable. Suggested they seal more than the same area they've covered four times (common sense might have otherwise dictated same... you'd think...); was told last week they're coming to install a mesh screening over the entire roof which they'll then seal twice - once after installation then again after it's dried. Still waiting...
Meanwhile, today's rain brought us two new leaks. So now we've got two 70 year-olds standing on a step-ladder and a bed holding a hair dryer up in a vain effort to keep our bed dry and avoid having to ultimately put in a new ceiling. Have quite a few other issues with the "work" they've done at the same time which they're to return to fix as well - this week.
Still waiting...Instead of "Quality" Mobile Home Services, obviously a misnomer, their name should be - more appropriately - "You-Takes-Your-Chances Mobile Home Services."
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to act expediently
- Failure to return calls
- Failure to fix problems
- Poor workmanship
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Mediation and resolution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile Home Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Salesman came at our request for quote. Quote was higher than we were willing to pay. The sixth quote allowed a monthly cost of $78 monthly for the..."
- "I bought a bike on 8/21/2015 and took delivery on 8/22/2015 from ***'s store at Fremont ,CA . But I ask for the return policy. then the sales guy named..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."