Quality Mobile Home Service - Leak still leaks.

Update by user Jun 20, 2015

Since posting, an owner of the company came to address my issues which, other than the roof, are a result of the ground underneath my unit moving and sinking and NOT a fault of theirs. He also had 2-3 layers of 'stuff' added to my roof in the area he suspects has the leak so will know if this has been fixed following the next rainfall... if the place doesn't collapse first that is.

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015

Hired Quality late last year to fix two leaks in my mobile home. One leak was fixed the second time they had to come out and the other leak just keeps getting worse - this after they've been here four times to fix it.

Unbelievable. Suggested they seal more than the same area they've covered four times (common sense might have otherwise dictated same... you'd think...); was told last week they're coming to install a mesh screening over the entire roof which they'll then seal twice - once after installation then again after it's dried. Still waiting...

Meanwhile, today's rain brought us two new leaks. So now we've got two 70 year-olds standing on a step-ladder and a bed holding a hair dryer up in a vain effort to keep our bed dry and avoid having to ultimately put in a new ceiling. Have quite a few other issues with the "work" they've done at the same time which they're to return to fix as well - this week.

Still waiting... Instead of "Quality" Mobile Home Services, obviously a misnomer, their name should be - more appropriately - "You-Takes-Your-Chances Mobile Home Services."

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Mediation and resolution.

I didn't like: Unprofessionalism, Failure to act expediently, Failure to return calls, Failure to fix problems, Poor workmanship.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2015.

Comments

Fort Mohave, Arizona, United States #994708

Ive been a roofer for 25 + yrs & this guys sound like their there 2 just rob you. Call the state contractors board &report these fools.

If its just amobile home, web it,seal it& install a cap sheet called peel & stick. Those rolls are 100.00 bux each so materials aernt cheap.

Quality Mobile Home Service - Roof still leaks, will not come back to fix. Rude and Unprofessional.

The company was supposed to fix 2 roof leaks on a mobile home. Repairs were done, but rain the next day revealed roof was still leaking.

Informed the company the next day and was told he would come the following week, but I would be charged additional "time and materials" in spite of a one year warranty. He did not call and did not show up. Called him back and he said he would come later that week (told me day and time he would be here). Again, a no-show and no call.

When I called again to find out when he was coming I get yelled at and told to "stop calling and bugging me".

I ask would it be a week a month or what and he says "don't get smart with me or I won't come at all." Then he starts yelling at me again and hangs up on me.

This is a very rude, unprofessional and unreliable person. You would be well advised to avoid using this company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2013.